Doug Giles of The Daily Caller posted 13 politically incorrect gun rules that are are both humorous and thought-provoking. Giles noted that the list is not original to him and he does not know where it came from. We are sharing it below as well under the same caveat — if anyone knows the true source please let us know so we can give proper attribution.
Enjoy these 13 politically incorrect gun rules!
1. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
2. It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
5. Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
6. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
8. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
9. If you’re in a gunfight:
– If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
– If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
– If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
10. In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
11. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
12. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
13. You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
Did you enjoy this? Any rules you want to add? Please share them in the comments section below.
Image credit: Roland Darby
1 thought on “13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules”
Here’s two more: (1) Gun control is being able to hit your target. (2) When seconds count the police are only minutes away.